Well, we all need one, right? And this is the best one I’ve come up with so far, with influences from many different recipes, tweaked to perfection for a brownie that is sweet, moist and best of all, paleo.
- coconut cream - 3/4 cup
- eggs - 3
- fresh strawberries - 1 cup
- ground almonds - 1/2 cup
- cocoa powder - 1/4 cup (no added sugar of course!)
- cinnamon - 1 tbsp
- vanilla extract - 2 tbsp
- Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- Sea salt - 1/4 tsp
- chopped, pitted dates - 1/4 cup
- coconut oil - 1 tsp
• This one's easy! Blend all ingredients together in a processor or mix well by hand.
• Grease a loaf tin or pyrex dish with the coconut oil
• Pour in the mixture.
• Bake in the oven for around 25 mins on 180 degrees.
• When the top looks firm and darkens slightly, remove from oven. If a pick goes in and comes out clean, it's ready to go.
• Leave to cool for as long as you can resist.